Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sajak x menjadi...

Tajuk sajak in is "LOVE"

LOVE,
What does it mean??
Is it more than love your religion??
Is it more than love your family??
I don't even know how to say it,
or even know how to imagine it,
Some say love is lke standing on a fence,
It's easy to fall,
It's hard to crawl,
It hurts our feeling,
It hurts our heart,
We can't think of anything
else, because of the love that make us feel a part...
Deep inside of my heart, I don't know wheather my journey of love has start....

Jadi tak???hehehe..

Sekian trimas!!!

3 comments:

nadhirah :) said...

erm...sajak nie origanally made by me...my parents said yg klo org yg wat sajak camni,they usually are in love...ape2 jelah parent kte ni!!!hihihihi

Aisyah Nabilah said...

kter rse mmg pon..hahahak..dun mare2 ha..sjk nie special dedicated 4 ????? ^.^

nadhirah :) said...

nk didedicate to......someone...me!!!