Monday, July 6, 2009

My Aunt and cousins eps.1

Assalamualaikum,,..

Last Saturday(4.7.09), I went to the Senai Airport to pick up my aunt and my cousins who lived in the United States of America. I was so excited that day coz it;s been 2 years since the last time we met. Earlier, my family and I or me and my family went to Angsana to buy a few gifts or greeting gifts or even just a gift for my 2 cousins. The first one is a boy, he's 7 and a half but he's already my size! The other one is a girl, she's 5 and a half and she looks so matured that you wont guess that she is 5.

Ok,, I want to show you all their picture's coz I don't have a single idea on what to write..





1 comment:

Aisyah Nabilah said...

cousin awk yg 7 thn tu da same saiz ngan awk ke awk yg same saiz dgn dye??
hahaha!
lgstu,awk rse cousin yg 5 thn uh matured sbb awk tu yg x matured lg..
aiyo~