Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kenape masih ade??

Ok, this time I want to "berleter"..so better be preapared..

Kenapa dekat kotak rokok tu tarok gambar mcm2 sedangkan masih jual kat kedai??
I don't get it..Sorry if you guys don't agree with me but it's a waste, They are no good things in smoking..this is my blog, so I want to berleter until i feel to stop.

Baik berhentikan saje menjual rokok! Can't they see???? It's a waste! kononnya tarok gambar mcm2 dekat kotak tu tp people still beli! Huh, why won't they still realize that they syok2 isap,asap uh?? where will it go??? takkan asap uh akan stay jek kt dlm rokok uh..it can effect other people too!!!

Buat la macam mane pon..once they stick with they will never stop!!!

YEAH! PEOPLE WILL NEVER STOP DOING BAD THINGS!! SORRY 4 SAYING IT!! BUT YOU WILL NEVER STOP!! huh,,well I hope u guyz who smoke,stop it!!

PEOPLE CARED ABOUT YOU THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP BEING DUMB!!!

No comments: