Monday, May 17, 2010

im sorry .

the smile on your face
it seems that everything was fine to you .
even you broke my heart .
you didnt even notice it . i kept it in my heart .
even though it hurts . a lot more rather you share it with words .
im sorry .

i am now blank . my heart is now in pieces .
and i do know so do you .
when in times like this all i need is a friend .
who is willing to help me to overcome it .
who is here to stay with me .
who will lend me a shoulder for me to rely on .
but who will accept those sellfishness needs ?
only you . a friend who is willing to do it .

im sorry . i know im wrong .
i know you are mad . but havent you see all this time ?
what have i sacrificed for you ?
but you still want to show it .
you still want to make me feel the WORSE .

yeah . maybe i am that terrible .
i am that stupid . i am that horrilbe .
but hey , i do care bout you .
but its all over i guess . and thats what you want right ?

ive been thingking bout the same thing too .
but i dont really sure if i want to be free .
im just afraid that i will miss the moments and regret it .
but its the same thing if i dont want to be free .
im afraid that i will be hurt a lot more and i will also regret it .
but we humans only have to pick one right ?
so i chose to stay . and hope so that ive made the right choice .
im wrong .

i really cant believe that you are letting me free .
for all these time we've had .
for all those up and downs we faced .
for all those happiness together .
you sure ?

you sure on what youre making ?
you sure this is the right choice ?
if it is , then let me free .
if its not , then let me know .
if it is , let me go .
if its not , say that you mean it so .


- just a piece of scrap beneath my heart -
origanally by me .

No comments: