Sunday, June 6, 2010

upside down luck

hurghh , my luck suddenly change .
eish , juz now went to muvies .
wanna know wat epenned ?
since ur already here ,
let me juz tell wat eppenned .

there's this one kid .
sat behind me .
she's juz a small n cute little gurl .
but her feet !
aiyooo , she hitted n kicked my chair like a king kong weih !
believe meeeeee .

at first when she hit/kicked the chair ,
i juz turn around n ask to stop it politely .

than she went for a secound round which really
really get my nerves up .
hurgh , i turn around n kinda scold her a bit .
she stop doing it .

mybe she cant cntroll herself
she kicked again n this time ,
louder n harder .
how can i enjoy the muvie while she's
behaving like a king kong ?!
i turn around n this time ,
i shout at her .

huh , god must feel a bit pity for me ,
tht gurl finally stop behaving lke a king kong .

p/s : don sit with a group of family's
       or u will regret it the rest of ur life .
*well not the rest laa ==

No comments: