Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye, hello

Heylo !
guess what ?
next..year..pmr...
=.=""

Anyone doing any countdowns ?
hahh I bet people who are taking big exams like me next year
would most probably wish that next year will come slowly.
but hey, 2011 naik motor harley davidson.
sebab tu datang laju je -.-"

Top worrying things for next year;
1. What class will I get to be in ??
God how I hope I will stay in EK1 ..
2. How to study well for PMR ??
drrrr...
3. Will I enjoy the year ??
4. Will things change ??
of coz it will...but ... ?
5. Will I finally have the courage to be who I am ??
kinda merapu but ... maybe .. its true ...

I guess thats the top things that I am damn worrying rite now.
I guess, FOR NOW .

Dear 2010,
Thanks to those who hated me, you made me a stronger person.
Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart bigger.
Thanks to those who envied me, you made my self-esteem grow.
Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important.
Thanks to those who worried, you let me know that you care.
Thanks to those who left, you showed me that not everything is forever.
Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the meaning of true friends.
Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today.
source: shutthefuglyup

Okay, as the final post of the year, I would like to wish everybody a wonderful HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
              may the sun of next year shines you all the way till the end :)

No comments: