Saturday, February 19, 2011

I wrote you a letter. I spilled it all, pen to paper, no regrets. But I never gave it to you. Because I realised that nothing I could ever say would bring you back to me. Because, you can’t make someone care when they don’t. You can’t force a feeling; you can’t make someone stay when all they want to do is leave.


HAHA intro ntah pape .
abaikan je ..
 
tadi ade sek ganti .
oke first of all , this month dh 2 weeks sek 6 hari .
belom plus next week lagi --'
 
study mcm biase .
nothing much .
 
but pengawas kene stay , ade praktikal .
hehhh baru ingat nk melencong ke JJ :P
 
ermmm really otak aq amnesia .
 
skipskipskip
orang sume dh balik .
tinggal aq ngan budak2 yg kawad .
 
aq pon study lahh kt surau , sekali en en en ....
I saw no.43 !
hahaha die qamat sedap gile .
 
bile dh pkul 6.45 gitu gua chow balik .
haha ayat tk bole blahh .
 
jadi rumusan disini ; 'I'm so tired that I can't sleep' (?)

No comments: