Friday, February 11, 2011

listen , there are so many things that you don't know about me and I bet there are trillions billions of things that I don't know about you . but one thing I know is that , when I say something stupid or bad I never really mean it unless it's true .

 you can't just simply judge me when I'm not doing something that you're doing . you can't just say I'm lazy just because I study alone . I am not the kind of person who you think I am . I have so many things to do , so many problems to solve , so many choices to think and I know it goes the same way to you too but did I ever say something bad ? really hurtful things to you ? coz as far as I know I didn't and if I ever did that I'm sorry .

Some words are just too simple to say but so hard to accept .

*sorry if ade grammar mistakes .

No comments: