Monday, March 7, 2011

:)

Okay so today was the last day of our first exam . I was a bit happy tapi also kinda nervous fr my results .

today our school had a sports day fr the special students *pend. khas*
our school was the 'Tuan Rumah' this year . which means that other schools who have special students in Johor were gathered at our school .

something happened during recess . a boy , from another school came to me and asked me where the toilet is . because he was younger than me *wild guess* I offered myself to show him where the toilet is . and so off I went with this little boy . I asked him how old he was ... just as I thought , he was 3 years younger than me .

I don't know how to say this but he is a one smart boy . he will be sitting fr UPSR this year and he got 5A fr the final exam last year . To be honest , I was shocked . how can this smart boy be in a special class ? But I can't say much . maybe he had other illness that I don't know . I then asked him how did he come to this school , by bus or by his teacher's car . he answered , by teacher's car . he continued something which makes me feel kinda sad to hear . he said , I came here by my teacher's car because I am a special student . I was like don't know what else to say . I just felt pity fr the boy .

After I took him to the toilet I send him back to the field . and I told him to study well and he smile waving his hands and said "Terima Kasih ye" . I was like 'terharu' after seeing the way he thanked me . eventhough I don't really mind helping him but the way he thanked me was like , speechless because if you compare this boy with a normal student , I bet those normal students wont thanked you like that . But this boy , eventhough he is a special student he is so polite .

That boy makes me realized that not every normal people can be normal and not every special people are weak . They are also humans and they might not have the ability to be a normal people like we are but they have the speciality that we normals don't have . I just want to say , thank you fr waking me up :)

No comments: