Sunday, March 13, 2011

ever find yourself in a situation where the person that you trust is the one that you can't trust ? 

well I did . and I hate the fact that she dosen't trust anybody . I mean like am I nothing to her ? am I just a crazy kid who tells her story and laugh for about 5 minutes before she said she didn't trust me ? I hate to know that it's true . I tried to throw that thought a way but who knows that it was true . 

Fine , I understand that in this world you can't trust anybody but that anybody has feelings too . so don't try to tell the world that you trust nobody . if you don't agree with me then try to shout your facts at the window cause I don't think people at Europe sana dengar !

Maybe some would say , "alahh maybe she didn't meant you"
hahh I thought of that too but in the end if you read it a billion times you know that you weren't the exception . you are just the same .

to you who thinks you're the one I'm talkin' about today , is this true , friend ? hmph .. I bet that you don't understand what I am telling you right now . what my heart said bad things while my brain tries to push it away . I don't think you understand . But hey it's okay , I can just switch my sincere thoughts , smile bout you to faking smile mode . it's just that easy . don't worry you won't have to hear all my nags , rant and opinions from now on cause I know you don't trust me .

I am also sensitive just like you .

*sorry fr the grammar error*

No comments: