Sunday, March 20, 2011

heylo :)

sorry coz dh lame tk blogging . kinda lazy nak type :P

hmph , holiday's gonna end soon right ? wait , end soon means tomorrow ?! okay how come I didn't realize that part  -.-""
well I just hope my homeworks are finish(ed)

I feel like its better to lose than winning something that would make you suffer or bertambah dosa....
fine I know maybe some of you will disagree with this but I don't know , huh maybe just maybe its the right sentence for me to believe right now .

It's just frustrating to find out that you were ask(ed) to do something secara tiba-tiba -.-'' I mean like it's not like tk biasa but come on lahh sekarang zaman dh ada handphone . kalau tkde credit pon tel rumah kn ade . drrrr ==""

okay enough . cukup ! 
haha gtg schools waiting fr me . 
-.-""" 

No comments: