Sunday, March 27, 2011

heyy :)

8.30 am
went to tuisyen . yes I know saye budak rajin :D

10.30 am
help my mother at the kitchen . again saya budak rajin :))

1.30 pm
went out pergi rumah tok . had lunch their . and went to buy some durians which was not my favvy .

4.00 pm
went to Jusco Tebrau . bought two new books . 1 english 1 bahasa . stabil sikit :P
then eat kat Chicken Rice Shop . pastuuuu this is the best ,, my sister punye bracelet tercicir . then ade sorang guy ni *tall, iranian or arabic if not mistaken, speaks english fluently* . he called me pastu I turned around and he said "I think this is yours" and gave me the bracelet . and I was like "ohh oke thank you ^^v"
and he smiled at me :D:D:D:D
haha okay enough . he was waiting his girlfriend -.-"'
bought a new earphone . comel gileee !!

8.30 pm
arrived home and was tired . jadi bbye :)

ku ciptakan lagu ini
bukan skadar lagu indie
lagu ini tentang perasaan hatiku pada si dia dia dia
dia bagaikan bulan yg menerangi malam
bagai bintang yg mengindahi sekalian alam
bagai matahari yg terus senyum setiap pagi

shadada..

1 2 3 ku majukan langkahku
cuba menghampirinya, cuba untuk memiliki dirinya
meski dia pernah buat ku jatuh
sampai air mataku gugur
namun aku masih tetap berdiri
tetap berdiri setia menanti
terlalu banyak ingin diluahkan

tapi cukup aku menciptakan
sebuah lagu untuknya
tandanya aku.. aku sayangkan dia

^ I just so love the lyrics .
its a song written by Sheera Sanders .
youtube acc monsterbabe12 .
the title of the song is 'aku sayang dia'

so love it :)
'paiting' :D

No comments: