Wednesday, March 30, 2011

take my hand (?)

whoaaa it feels so relieved(?) when you finally manage to achieve something that was hard in the begining !!

okay Jjong nampak cool dsini :P

yeayy finally I can change chords
easily !!
tapi tkdelah sepantas kilat -.-
cume dh memorize sikit-2

and nowwww ....
dh pandai main lagu
'Can't help falling in love with you'
by Elvis Presley .

haha lagu jiwang an ?
tapi its one of the easiest song that I can play .
yelahh kite mane amek lessons .
somehow it reminds me of
"yelah orang tkde SPM"
lol angkat tangan sape kenal dialog tu!

the chords in the song are pretty easy .
:D
act nak try main lagu 'suspicious mind'
to me lagu tu lagi daebak .
but bile main je , feels like tkde sound langsung -.-"'

gtg .
study time .
paiting !!!
:)

p/s: Aisyah,yup. but if you think its ur bestest choice, tk salah pon asalkn kuat sudah :D


No comments: