Saturday, April 9, 2011

todays project was kinda a disaster -.-
it was so tiring , boring and I was not in the mood AT ALL .
just dunno why ?__?

first, we were given some woods (?) and have to measure it .
boyyy I am such a slow when it comes to measuring and straightening stuff .
so it took me about 25 minutes just to complete that thinggamagic .

next thing is meng-SYELEK . its a dirty job but fun . coz we can have a little chit-chat under the tree :D haha macam orang tua-2 pulak -.-' and you don't need to wear nail polish or wtv , just polish your nail with those "Syelek" ! golden tau :P

tetap kena bertugas eventhough my heels are hurting plus killing me . the dataran was full of unknown students . anda , tahniah :D

the hardest part in completing our project today was the 'tukul-paku' thinggy . okay I know kalau bab mcm nilah paling best . last year was fun during 'tukul-paku' segment . but this year I just can't nail it . orang kate klau susah sangat nak memaku , cuba pikir segala msalah and automatically you will become angry . but I can't >,< it seems that I don't have anything to be mad about . I tried to think about 'her' it just won't work . haha jadi byaklah senget-benget sana sini . in the end I was among the students who were late -.-''

I am not proud with my project at all !!!!!! ==""

p/s: Ive gathered all my courage and this is what I get ? geez --" ur welcome .

No comments: