Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day :)

Dear Teachers, either you had taught me, still teaching me or just acknowledge me as a student.
Happy Teacher's Day :D
thank you for all your kindness 
image

Our school celebrated teachers day today. it was fun, but not as fun as last year though.
I arrived at school around 6.58 and quickly helped Shafiyah with all those teacher's chocolate .
the samples were so delicious :P

The first performances was 'Silat' . and then we watched a group of chinese doing their traditional dance. I can't remember whats the title of the dance but it sure wasn't the fan dance or the lion dance. next we have a singing perf. by the PRS dudes . haha there were very brave eventhough they don't really have the voice :P and theres a sajak menyajak by Kak Najwa and an indian dance. ade angklung, eih sorry guys korang punya tak dengar sangat and I can't catch mane satu lagu titanic tu. Mianhae :I and then ... the gempak-kess thing was .................

The Teachers performance !!
their title was "Bapa-mak-budak-jururawat-doktor-yg-kecoh-pada-hari-guru"
tak boleh blah right ? XD
seriously it was hilarious . I was dying out of air behind the astaka . and I really love the part 'Saya mau mati dong' haha 
Sir, you really know how to entertain people don't you ? 
to the teachers involved, thank you fr making us students notice that you guys can be sporting like us too :)

then our school's nasyid group masuk. and okay they still managed to light up the mood. I like the intro . next, junior PRS performed their drama. kinda don't understand . err really sorry. last but not least , some music with guitars ! yeahh :D and everyone who performed came out and sing-along together. it ended with 'Selamat Hari Guru' .

rehat 
canteen was so packed and crowded . only bought a bottle of drink -.-"
only god knows how hungry I was that time . should have brought along some biscuits . and oh oh fr the first time dapat face-to-face dengan Encik Norali. hehe your welcome cikgu :) 

Games/Sukaneka
first-2 best , the teachers played musical chairs . the results, from the male teachers, Encik Narasiman won the game. and as fr the female teachers, Puan Napisah won ~ the second game was fishing-a-bottle-using-a-stick-with-a-nail. haha something like that . and the female teachers played/competed 'gubah bunga' . all the flowers were nice , really. 

the padang game didn't really attract me so I just stayed and took pictures at the dataran only . sorry teachers kat padang :P

the day ended with a rainy weather. its fine fr me who likes a slow rainy day .and oh yeah , Happy Teacher's Day to my dearest parents who have been guiding me fr 15 years and still going on . kamsahae .

p/s: sorry fr bad grammar :)

No comments: