Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fire drill

greetings :)
MSN Onion Emoticon

today was different from yesterday . if yesterday was boring and hot , today was fun and well the hot weather still stays MSN Onion Emoticon. hehe our school field was on fire ~ the bell rang during agama class and we all had to line up outside the classroom before going to the field . as expected , nobody really follow the lines :D we were all too busy telling stories . 

once, when I was in standard 2 the 'fire bell' rang . I who didn't know that it was a drill, cleaned up all my pencils, kept the books in my bag . and yeah I almost brought along my bag XD

firemen also came for some demos about safety and more ... but because of the weather, we didn't really listen or care bout what they were talking bout . sorry pak :P then they started putting up fires and asked students to put it out using the fire extinguisher . the smokes attacked me --'' it was my bad for choosing a not-so-strategic place to watch . because of that I almost fell and hit somebody . the smokes were so thick and I had to close my eyes to prevent to smoke from entering it . I don't like the smokes =.=

"Rumah terbakar panggil bomba" haha okay tahu sampai situ je :P
to be honest I never heard of that song until someone sang it on the tv last year .
heee ~


gonna play with baby lumix fz100 Monkey Icon
Go to fullsize image
addicted to it ~

No comments: