Monday, June 27, 2011

Greetings :)
 may I shout something ? I HATE people who SMOKES everywhere anywhere whenever they want !!! please do respect others , puh-leaseeee . you want to die ? you can die alone . don't drag others around ! tell me what can you get from smoking except for lung cancer, bronchitis, emphysema + other diseases and dying at an early age ? did you know that buying those cigarettes is waste of money ? 

I don't hate those people who smoke I just hate their attitude , yeah I got a problem with their attitude . respect others please . don't you guys feel bad ? hmm.. nowadays the cigarette box are full with pictures about what happen when you smoke but I still don't understand why can't they even understand that . smoking is bad for your health . is that so hard to understand ? tell me rude but I cough in front of smokers , I make sick faces in front of them and I even talk loudly like "What stinks here?" just to make them realize that smoking is bad . hate me ? fine at least I'm not killing myself slowly or killing others slowly . I am not an assassin .

smoking is not cool and definitely not hot *bwueeek* . for boys out there smoking is not hot or cool or awesome and for girls out there , don't you feel embarrass of yourself ? conclusion ; smoking is ugly . that's my opinion :) 

dear future husband , please don't smoke . please don't be a jerk . thank you <3 

No comments: