Saturday, June 4, 2011

K-pop vs first K-pop group in Malaysia .

greetings :)

first of all I would like to say I'm sorry if this post will hurt your feelings or etc . you can stop if you want to . thank you .

Today, most teenagers in our country are addicted to k-pop . MOST teenagers , not all teenagers . so yeah we do listen to their musics, searching for pictures/videos and even buy their merchandises . maybe there are people out there who cannot or never understand why are we acting/behaving/being like this . well if you are one of those people , let me tell you something .
This k-pop thing is a whole new trend for teenagers nowdays . It's just the same like if you listen to Justin Bieber's songs or Taylor Swift's . I am not saying it's a wrong thing but what I meant is it's a trend .

actually the main thing is , K-pop -> K stands for Korea/korean . so does Jpop that stands for Japan . so I mean it's theirs right ? cause it's from their country . 

So , not to be rude but whats the meaning of  "K-pop group in Malaysia" ???? seriously I don't understand whats their motives creating these new groups and calling themselves as Malaysia's first K-pop group --" 
WHY ??? please , please don't humiliate yourselves . I mean stop copying others choreography/ies and styles . don't you guys have your own identity ????? seriously stop it --'' it's not funny or amusing . it's embarrassing . 

You are not korean at all yet calling yourselves K-pop group in Malaysia . do you even know what K-pop means ? and your appearance totally dosen't show like you're a Malaysian . there are somethings that you cannot copy 100% . you may copy them like by producing new groups but please find your own identity first . what we Malaysian want is only the originality not the copying stuff . do not copy them !

I am not being bias/ed just because I'm a kpop addict but it's because I want this whole thing to stop before it grows bigger , meaning that Malaysia's drama industry or etc will be critic/criticize badly/horribly by who ? by our own citizens . so please stop --'

to haters , if you don't agree with me you can just keep on hating :)

No comments: