Thursday, July 28, 2011

Greetings :)


yes . today was the final game between Malaysia and Singapore . I've watched the whole game and yeah of course I felt bad for Malaysia who lose tonight . but actually I feel kinda sad seeing how the Singaporean players play . Sorry but those Singapore players are such good actors . You guys really know how to waste time and pretend to be injured . to me thats what you call DIRTY TRICK . run out of ideas huh ? 

however I would also like to congrats Singapore for winning the game tonight . because of you I feel proud to be a Malaysian :) thanks ehh ! 

to Malaysian players, congratulations ! you guys had gave me something throughout the game , and that is patriotic . I never felt this proud :) to Ahmad Fakri , don't worry I am sure that it wasn't your fault . my father told me
 "At least the new Malaysian team gave us a wonderful dream, and dreams are as important as hope"

there is nothing else I would like to add except thank you Harimau Malaya . Terima kasih :)

p/s ; sorry for bad grammar 

No comments: