Sunday, July 3, 2011

Theater Musical ; "The Curse... A new beginning"

Greetings :)
yesterday I didn't attend the larian kebangsaan because I went to watch a musical theater at Dewan Sebaguna Johor Jaya entitled , "The Curse... A new beginning" . The show was performed by SMK Permas Jaya 3 students . 


Went there along with 84 students accompanied by 7 english teachers .
arrived there around 8:45 *if not mistaken* 
then we have to wait -,-"
my legs were sooooo tired .
but Alhamdulillah the door was opened at 10:45 
Me, Faza and Rahmat rushed around to find a good spot 
and luckily we found one !
except for this one kid with a big head blocking my view --'
nasib baik ada screen besar .

I TOTALLY FREAKIN' LOVE the STARTING !!
omygosh seriously loving it !!!
then then then 
the part "I like you .."
walao :D

the climax was also daebak although I don't really understand what are they trying to say due to the speaker problem . 
the ending was sooo perfect !
I mean seriously I was jealous of them ><
how come our school don't have this play ?
boohoo ><

anyway arrived school at 3:00 .
it was fun ~ 

p/s: sorry :I

No comments: