Tuesday, November 1, 2011

just updating!

Greetings :)


 I wish I was among those crowds Penguin Emoticons
and then they'll dance like ...

daebak !

Dear Mark Zuckerberg ,

Why is Facebook soooooo slow tonight ? 

Actually , I don't know what I should write about since there is nothing happening happen .. oh except for a few things which is unnecessary .. 

Tomorrows activities will be boring Crazy Emoticons because I'm not that creative to create new things out of old things . drr poster tadi pun macam nak apa je meng-water color . nasib baik ada mimi , dhuhaa and macik . lawa laa jugak 

kepada encik putus harapan .. saya rasa macam nak cincang je awak --'' 
at first macam , Monkey Emoticons I couldn't believe it o.o but then it was real . I wasn't dreamingMonkey Emoticons ... and I felt like, you should be punished !  Crazy Emoticonsso that you will be like this Animated Gifs 

okay what am I thinking ... over sangat kot Crazy Emoticonskay fine I give up Animated Gifs
saya bosan ... Animated Gifs
bbye T_____T

No comments: