Monday, November 28, 2011

Kosmo! oh Kosmo!

Greetings :)

just found out this from Kosmo! 


Harimau Muda malukan negara? Since when der ? Kau boleh ke main bola sepak macam dia orang ? ni saja je strategi nak suruh orang beli paper Kosmo...  

I used to like Kosmo, but I don't think I will like it now . It's a shame to see that those people who did this, are a Malaysian.  How can they approve this ?! If you want to critic the way they played, please use polite sentences.  I agree if some say they were to confident during the 2 goals, but doesn't mean that you can just criticize it freely . it's the paper man ! wake up ! what a shame --''

I am not ashamed . Not even a slight feeling of shame, don't feel it and will NEVER have it ! they are our country's football player . they had tried their best, they even won the Sea Game 2011 . what else you want ? can you play football like them ? Huhh inilah orang kita, sengaja nak menjatuhkan orang sendiri... macam mana negara nak maju ? 

You think buat macam ni, orang akan sokong la ? sorry laa kawan I think you just made us (fans of Harimau Malaya/Muda) boycott Kosmo.  Congratulations :) 

No comments: