Thursday, December 22, 2011

PMR ... result day

Greetings :)

Today was one of the scariest plus happiest day of my life ! 

0945 - went to school with butterflies fluttering in my stomach . really really really scary . 'tawaf' around the school hall to release stress , tension . 

1120 - entered school hall , everyone was nervous , scared ... the teacher announced from the 6a's students to straight a's students . 6a's , there's no my name in it . 7a's , still no . 8a's , was really freaking out . actually , I was crying waterfalls !
 image
my friends kept on comforting me . Thanks guys :') I was like giving up .. but suddenly , 'Wan Nadhirah Ismid' 
I was shocked !
 image image

Alhamdulillah :)

Thank you Allah , my dearest mother and father , family , teachers and dearest friends ~ thank you :) LOVE YOU GUYS <3 

image

image

No comments: