Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exploring life

Hey peeps :)

"Seasons change, so does people"

It's holiday pepoll ~ To all Chinese and anyone who celebrates Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai :) Angpau na lai ~

29.1.13
Exactly on that date I'm no longer a junior.  Here me out peeps, I am now a senior! muahaha >:] kfine...  
I have super awesome new juniors in my dorm.  They are 9 of them and I still can't match their names with their faces.  All the juniors this year seemed a bit taller than me.  Okay... a lot taller than me.  They all looked very matured compared to me when I first entered that school :/

SPM is in 270 days left *if I'm not mistaken*.  What am I going to do? This is super seram.  I've never imagined myself going to sit for SPM.  All this while I imagined myself to graduate high school, graduate college/university, get a job, get married, have children and live happily ever after.  But I had never ever think about the details I've to go through.  But its okay, life is about exploring.  So what the heck, I'll just try my best to explore the right path :)

No comments: