Thursday, March 28, 2013

Main Reason

But just look up, we are both under the same sky :)

Greetings little earthlings!

Here I am lying on my bed, finishing all my homework that needs to be done.  Oh gosh sedar tak sedar I've only have 3 days left.  Have I done anything productive during this holiday? NO. Omaigawd bila lah nak sedar that time waits for no man Nadhirah oiiii??? Kay enough the babbling.  There's no use of ranting or babbling pun, benda dah lepas.  

But on the bright side, at least I've done a few things yang productive.  I mean I've finished a book, finished few of my works and well a bit of studying... I guess.  I'm so proud of myself right now muehehehe. 

One of the main reason why I'm updating this blog is because I got a request from someone who asked me to write a post about him.  Nampak betapa demanding nya orang ni? Haha but takpelah, since most of my homework dah siap, I'll try and write something about dia.  Ehem ehem where do I start? Well I'm not really sure what to write pun.  Hmmm let me describe him.  Dia gedik, mengada, annoying, suka buli daku yang lemah ini *cehh* dan tinggi.  Ring a bell? Haha not finish yet.  Eventhough dia ni perangai macam tu tapi ... orangnya baik and nampak pendiam but once dia semangat nak bercerita, hahaha comel sangat xD Okay I'm running out of ideas dah.  I think that's all from me.  Awak, happy now? haha :P

With that, I thank you.

No comments: