Friday, March 22, 2013

Proactive holiday

Greetings,
ITS HOLIDAY PEEPS! Gosh I've been waiting for this day since forever! Can't believe today's finally the day.  And this time, I'll make sure imma do the stuffs that I'm supposed to do.  Stuffs that I must, have, need to do.

To make sure I won't waste my time doing things yang tak masuk akal, I've made a list of things that I want to do:

#1 Finish my readings
#2 Have fun experimenting in the kitchen
 #3 Buy a new shirt. okay tersesat.
#4 Write! I wanna write stories~
#5 Draw. Not really sure about this.
#6 Exercise ... sangatlah krikkrik ...
#7 Spend quality time with the love ones.

So far these are all the things I hope I can do during this 1 week of holiday.  Oh ye homework dan study sudah semestinya akan dilakukan.  Tak perlu masuk dalam list of things to do.  Now lets hope that I won't be a lazy pig sepanjang holiday ni :D

No comments: