Friday, May 3, 2013

Akhirul Kalam

My life is all glitters and rainbows

Greetings :)

Its been a month since I last post something.  Whoaa time flies really fast don't they? So yeah, many things had happened during this one month.  Sangat banyak event yang berlaku and coming soon exam midyear pulak.  Gosh I'm so totally not ready for that :I Ahh skip that, lets share some photos shall we ~ weeee ~


Seseri's drama crew behind the scene.  Seriously had a lot fun practicing although banyak 'drama' yang berlaku -,- but to be honest it was fun.


The competition was held at SM Sains Banting.  Sumpah sekolah tu lawa gila and I am totally jealous of them.  Oh yeah we got 5th place.  Okay lah tu I guess :I


Perkampungan Intelek 2013 at PWTC.  Selama 3 hari berturut-turut kena pergi sana and yeah, penat plus lenguh kaki.  Tapi the fun part is that belajar kat tempat ber-aircond although this year the room wasn't as cold as last years'. 

Seseri's Sports Day.  This year buat kat stadium lain, a smaller stadium.  The weather was super hot but it didn't stop us from having fun.  Iyelah tahun terakhir menyambut hari sukan kot.  Mana ada next year nak sambut hari sukan.  Epidendrium the hot-to-go got no.3 Super proud of you guys :D

                          
                          

                            

         

 you may call me 'flash' from now on haha

Okay thats all for now.  Im too tired to type *sigh* 

No comments: