Wednesday, May 29, 2013

let's partayyyyyy

Greetings :)


Once again we're finally reunited! Yeah yesterday was one of the most enjoying yet memorable day I've ever had.  Imagine dah lama tak jumpa dengan mereka dan akhirnya bila berjumpa, naaa semua tak dapat kawal mulut. Haha I mean, semua seronok nak berjoyah.  

I finally realized that I need to polish my bowling skills.  Iyelah, dah lama tak main kan. Dah lah berat bola bowling tu.  Dear pengurus bowling center, please understand that I'm not that strong to carry those heavy bowling balls.  I need a size 6 please, not 8. Seriously. Seliuh tangan kejap main tangan kanan kejap tukar tangan kiri.

Dearest Aisyah and Afiqah, thanks for everything semalam.  I really missed you both a lot and trust me if I could go back in time, I would go and spend time with you both.  Time flies really fast when you're enjoying it.  Oh ye tak lupe jugak tiga jejaka *pfft* yang sudi layan karenah kami.  

Ikan pari dalam perigi,
Ada hari kita berjimba lagi. 

Haha terasa diri ini awesome gitu :P

No comments: