Saturday, November 30, 2013

Memories cherished.

Greetings.


Finally after spending my 2 years of teenage years, I am finally a free bij! Haha I'm no longer a school student so yeah I thought it would be a fun thing.  But let me tell you something, it's not as fun as I thought it would be.  Yeah of course at first I thought that this was a dream come true, a prayer being answered but I was blinded by the fact that I was gonna say goodbye to my dear friends.  Those dear friends who are more likely a family to me.  Those dear friends who had helped me through thick and thin.  Those dear friends who understands me.  Those dear friends whom I love dearly. 





So I would like to thank all of you for giving me a fabulous, marvelous, awesome, lovable, sweet memories and experiences.  Thank you very much and may god bless.  You guys will be missed dearly.  Once an Estrella, forever an Estrella. 

xoxo,
Wens.
Estrella.
310112 - 271113.

No comments: