Friday, July 24, 2009

LIFE IS FULL OF HATENESS...

i dont care if you wanna hate me,,
you can tell anyone about me,,
i dont mind..
you can be mad at me..
i dont see whats stoping you,,
you can "caci-maki" me,,
i dont see whats the problem..
why dont i care??
because im not your friend..
but the one thing i care is,,
if my friends did this to me..

I know,,i can see it..
im not perfect,,dont have to tell me..
i have the stupidest,,uncontrol anger,,and never think of what i do..
but it never bothers me..i know it bothers you..
why dont i bother??
cause i know im not perfect..but why do you have to bother??
its not your life..its mine..let me control it..
while im alive..

Your angry at me,,
because of what i did..stop hiding in your shadow,,
anybody can critic about you but they will never mean it..
why??
cause they also did the same thing like you..
i just wanna tell you that,im your friend,,they are also your friend..
we share stories,,dilema's,,dreams together..
can't you see!!
i always feel like your me and im you..
stop acting like a fool my friend,,
cause you cant be the only fool without me,,

Stop making small things grow..
the bigger it grow,,
the faster we split,,
because of me,,because of what i did,,
but its because of you too..
you just wanna see people in pain..you just wanna see we broke as friends..
why are you doing this to me??
why cant you forgived me???
why cant you felt more pity of me??
i kept thingking of what i did,,
day and night about what you're not satisfied,,

You told me to change,,
you told me to think,,
you told me many people hated me..
I'll change,,i'll think..
but not for other people,,
not for people to like me..
but for..
MY FRIEND...FOR MY FRIEND WHO HATED ME..
FOR MY FRIEND WHO SPIT'S AT ME,,
FOR MY FRIEND THINKS IM STUPID..
FOR MY FRIENDS SAKE..

I'll change for others when you're happy..
I'll think for others when you think of me..
But how can i change if you're not helping me,,
i need someone to be here next to me,,
i need someone to guide me to change,,
i cant do alone,,i dont have the strength to do it...
will you help me???

im stuck without a light,,
im lost without a map,,
i cant change without a friend..
the friend who help me is the friend who wnats me to change,,
the friend who dosen't want people to hated me,,
the friend who will protect me when im in danger,,
the friend who sacrifice it;s time for changing me..

my life is full of hateness,,
because my friend think i can change alone..
what am i doing???typing some silly things for you,,
cause you wont even help me..but leave me in life of hateness...

I DONT CARE A DAMN THING OF WHAT OTHER THINK!!!

2 comments:

Aisyah Nabilah said...

the friend who help me is the friend who wants me to change,,
the friend who dosen't want people to hated me,,
the friend who will protect me when im in danger,,
the friend who sacrifice it's time for changing me..
n dat's me^^
hahaha...

nadhirah :) said...

ha3...
u r totally rite!!
my bez fren!!
clon pown bezfren,,tp,,
syg yg ori dri yg clon!!