Saturday, July 25, 2009

cHaNgE...

You asked me to change,,
you ask cause you think im terrible,,
im agree with you,,
i know that im so terrible,,horrible,,and maybe a disaster kind of girl..
but why are pointing everything to me??
why cant you see that you are not perfect too???

Just because you have the looks,the smile,,
people will like you??
DREAM IT!!!
you're just pretending,,you're just acting..
stop pretending,,people don't care a damn thing if,,
you be your self cause it's who you are,,
this is not who you are,,
we make mistakes,,
and we suppose solved it together..

But no,,you're not like that,,
you just want me to face it all alone,,
what about you??
sitting,relaxing and laughing at me cause i have a misarable life?????
is that true??!!!
you're wrong my friend,..you cant stomp me like that easily,,
you need to change..
you need to wake,,from your dream,,
i agree that im not matured,,people hated me,,
but i wanna change,,i know im not perfect..
you're not perfect..we are not perfect..
stop showing that you're nice,,sweet..polite..
it makes me sick!

Yes,i am jealous of you..
but dosen't mean that i cant change,,
i'm trying,,but aren't you trying??
i hope you are trying,,trying to be nice..
not nice to show off..but nice in heart..

No comments: