Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A happy moments to remember..

I am so glad to know that I'm not sick or having a fever..but I am a little,teeny weeny a bit sad about not going to the camp,,it is because the main reason I can't go is because the H1N1..ha3..i always talks about the H1N1 virus..because it's getting SERIUS!!! ini serius,,ada haiwan dalam bahaya..ha3..I'm not going to emo right now..NOT NOW..coming soon,,maybe yes..When my father said that I can't go,I'm a little bit happy mixting with a little bit sad,not alittle bit sad,,maybe sad..I am happy because I still have three days to ask my hamba what to do..I am sad because this may be the last camp for this year,,next year is gonna be a rougher year..a year that i have to study hard for the next year..well what can i do,,what can i say,,i can't go to the camping..

Wahaha..I am a crazy girl laughing to myself where you,,readers,,are quite curious why am I laughing to myself..it's because I know that my parent's cared about me and I am so proud to have a family who cares me..this is the happy moments where I can tell my kids that my family cares about me..maybe it's kinda silly but I don't think it is..cause my family want's the best for each of the member and now they wont let me go to the camp cause they'll know that i can get sick easier..its a happ moment to tell everyone..even im a little dissapointed..but what can i do but just to say thank you, mom,dad..and siblings..

Well,,thats all i want to say..p/s:I know you will think my blog is suck..but just keep reading,reading.. and thank you for stoping by at this emo blog..ha3..

2 comments:

Aisyah Nabilah said...

i cried after reading it..

nadhirah :) said...

hi3....

really??...yeah!!

im lovin it!!