Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tomorrow,,is there gonna be a tomorrow??

I know I'm a selfish kind of a girl..I liked to cry when I don't get my things,,and I'm not a girl who like's to be happy all the time..but I used to be a happy girl..but now, I don't know, is it I'm going??

Now we know yang the virus H1N1 is semakin teruk..and people now days are taking a lot of safety percautions (maybe my spelling ain't right) or "Langkah berjaga-jaga" to prevent the virus..i don't want to point it to the country or goverment but we should think of the future, of the genaration..We should clean more places not to show which country is more cleaner but tu show which country will have good genarations,,good childrens,,good citizens..we as a human should play a huge role to make the world green,not jut green full of trees but full of good air for us to breath so when we wake up in the morning,we will feel that "I have a great feeling that I'm going to breath good oxygen to day for the next day"..Maybe what I'm telling is lame..But do you think that there's a tomorrow for you?? Now i always think that I have no more tomorrow,,I always think that today is the last hello for me because of what our family,friends are facing,what our peoples are facing,what our world is facing..enough what I'm babling..enough of what I'm thinking..

I have something for the people who read at this blog,,

I am sorry for what I have done to you (if i know you or not)
I heart<333 you all and thank you for stoping and readi this blog..
And lastly,,I want to tell you that we maybe ain't gonna see tomorrow if we still fight with our own speicies,,or throwing rubbish on the ground or even do something that will change the world forever till death..I just want to say..goodbye..and thank you..please feel free to throw some comments so I can try to use proper words..thank you..

No comments: