Saturday, March 5, 2011

PMR candidate

heylow :)
tajuk macam2 an ?
haha well its true .
I am a PMR candidate this year .
sad right ?
*abaikan .

okay straight to the point .
tadi after maghrib , I wear this paper thingy on my head .
it says 'PMR candidate =="'

My mom saw that and she dared me to wear it .
we were going to eat out so she dared me wear it sepanjang masa .
and so I did :)
challenge accepted .

seriously I did .


see I told you I did !
haha .
and everyone started looking at me .
omygod I guess this is what it feels like being a pop star .
*abaikan --'

many eyes were looking at me .
and only god knows how I felt .
I felt like crying .
but I try to be positive .
its not like I'm going to be like Lady Gaga or what .

there are only 2 people who are brave enough to ask me why and I respect them :)

jadi rumusan disini ;
I did it and got RM5.00
okaylah tu kan ?
I want to do it because nanti when I grow up ,
and people ask "whats your PMR year memory?"
at least I've got a story to tell :)

okay gonna stop now .
bbye . goodluck :)

No comments: