Thursday, March 3, 2011

math is wonderful =="

oke just by reading the title , you know that its fake :D

math ? math ? what is math ?
is it just numbers that you count or shapes with areas ?
math is just math .

what we really need in our daily life using math is only ;
1. addition
2. subtraction
3. multiplication
4. division
thats what we really need in daily life.
tapi kenape kena ade transformation , circles , loci , midpoints , pi r square and other formulas ??
adoyaii . pening kot nk paham sume ==""

why ?
nobody can really answer that .
haha and I even told my dad about it too . and this is his response ;

"one day you will be an astronaut in space. and suddenly your computer that selama ni do all your calculation/job went 'cuckoo'. and that day you will remember yourself talking about this conversation with me how you were so menyesal"
ade ubah sikit ayat :P

hahaha I response back to him saying
"if I don't/can't master maths how can I be an astronaut?"

and there was a silence awkward . haha even my dad dont know how to explain it to me :D

exam kali ni memang satu penyeksaan yg sodapp =="
excuse me fr saying this but I think utk first exam sepatutnye masukkan form1 chp 1-5 , form2 chp 1-5 and form3 chp 1-3 . try to balance kn lahh kot ye pon .
ni tak , baru first exam dh compress THE WHOLE chapters from form 1 , 2 and a little bit of form 3 .
omygod seriously ?! hmphh .
I guess this is fr my own good '__'

they said we're too young to be stressed , tension , frust .
but they forgot who made us become like this .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kte suka post ni :D