Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yeah (?)

finally exam sejarah sudah menjadi sejarah !
haha . seriously happy :)

okay2 tadi exam B.I and boyyy literature was so a little bit hard haha/:P.
I manage to answer 5-6 wuestions right (I guess) and 3-4 wrong .
*hahh asal b.i aku cm pelik nih?
thats why Ching Kai said "B.I , literature was like sh*t "
haha LOL . I couldn't agree with you more .

for the past 2-3 weeks of studying , I noticed that when I study , I always bring something with me . and of course that thing is FOOD . omygod seriously in a danger zone . what to do ? studying is boring , it makes me sleepy so in order to make awake , I need something to chew , swallow or something that can make my taste bud happy . huuuu but my fats are not going to be happy with me :(

booo ! haha I'll try to replace those FOOD with something else (I guess) . anyway , still got 5 more days till the first torture ends . it really feels like a burden being in the chosen one . it motivates me for a while but then I felt like what if I'm not great/good enough to be in the chosen one after this ? and that question keeps playing in my head which makes me study very hard now and which will lead me to become fat =="" *pls said its a nightmare*

oppss times up . study time again . see ya :)

1 comment:

UNA said...

Your writing is getting much better and your vocabulary has improve tremendously. Bravo.