Monday, April 4, 2011

heylo :)

today ade teknik menjawab soalan PMR .
this is the third time and our last will be on this Wed and Thurs .
also means that we don't have to study fr the whole day !
whoooopi ~

SCIENCE
had fun with Pn Hamisah .
omygee she is soo adorable . kalah aku yg cute ni :P
she's the type yg bile cakap je automatically you can feel her aura .
so amazing :D

yeayy dapat rehat dengan budak biase .
haha am I different ?
anyway rehat with Aisyah kat kantin .
was sooo hungry .

ENGLISH
continued with the next topic .
my favvyyy Bahasa Inggeris !!
yup and to add things more interesting , Cikgu Zainal gave the talk .
had fun with Afiqah .
"I wan nobadi nobadi not even you"
"I wan to badi badi badi badi you"
the theme in The Prisoner of Zenda is 'romance' !!  haha :P

finally school ended and I went to the computer lab with Aisyah and Afiqah fr our secret science date with Pn Yusidah . had so much fun and also got so many tips from Pn Yusidah . thank you :D

had to be a 'bidan terjun' today -.-"" I'm a last minute contestant in scrabble . baru nak tengok bakat muda -.-' I was the last in my group XD but who cares . bak kata orang 'janji dapat sijil' . I ran as fast as I can after the game just to watch bakat muda . tapi time sampai je dah habis =.="""" tk dapat tengok 'Simon D' main guitar >,<

finally Afiqah and Aisyah had to go for their kawad and I went melepak-ING with Aqil and Mizi and some other extras . seronok tengok diaorang main chess ngn dam haji . got some fresh/basi gossip from them :p

Then it's time to go back . tired -.-"

p/s: I just have to let you go kn ? well okay if its not our 'fate' then go . I'll pray fr your happiness :)

No comments: