Thursday, May 5, 2011

heylo :)
today was kinda bad *at first*
why ? cause I have teeth problems -.-"

yeahh it took me almost 2 hours and a half , 
just for waiting !! WAITING only !!!! 
and fr sure I didn't entered my class since after waktu rehat .
it was the moment of pain -.-''

things start to turn better after school . 
right ? heeee ~

went to Pn Zuraidah's house . 
thank you cikgu :) and of course Cik Aisyah .
went back to school again for sukantara .

we were praying fr rain to come .
but malangnya tk hujan except fr that 5 min of hujan panas .
we entered 3 types of competition *wajib masuk*

Lari 100 meter 
huuuu got number 4 -.-"
was almost there and I think it was my mistake to skip at the finish line =.="
sorry guys  :P

Lompat Jauh
hahahaha this was daebak !
I ran and jump on the plank like the others , but theres one thing I didn't notice and that is ...
jauh gile line yg kena lepas !!!! I mean like .. I'm short man . do understand :P
haha and I like his new skill . cute ^^

Lontar Peluru
okay I didn't know peluru tu berat sangat .

conclusion ? 
saya tk ber-function sangat dalam rumah sukan :D haha
sorry - lol :P
and oh yeah , keep it as a secret eh :)

No comments: