Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heylo :)
yeayyy finally my kerja kursus Sejarah is finish !!!
wahhhh can't believe that I finally manage to finish it :D

so to celebrate this wonderful event :P
I would like to thank all my family, friends and teachers for their support . 
thank you :) I don't think I could finish that kerja 'kusut' without you guys :)
nak celebrate kejap ...
hahaha XD
okay finish done .

tadi ada perjumpaan with Bonda Pengetua at bilik mesyuarat (?) 
thank you :) 

rehat kinda late and guess what , 
tak bertugas :D
yiipee yaii yaooo ~

but after that belajar like usual ....
*wind blows*
haha buat kerja pateri memateri .
tak habis-2 lagi -.-""

learn chapter 7 in Science .
about statistic and rambut Mr.Bean ? 
haha :D

Sivik
awesome <3


pp/s: Don't talk or chat to/with me only when your bored. I'm not a place for you to release you boresome/boredness . 

No comments: