Saturday, July 16, 2011

Greetings :)

Firstly I would like to say , Alhamdulillah . Praise to Allah for the game today although we didn't win but what matters is they had tried their best . and I believe they can do much more better in their future match/es :)

Congratulations to Malaysia !!!


I am proud of you ~ saranghae <3

Just now I watched the match live . of course not at Stadium Bukit Jalil :P . I saw they were so many of Malaysian Liverpool fans . err my sentence is kinda funny ... they were so many Malaysians that support Liverpool . they were happy cheering for Liverpool , and when Liverpool scores, they shouted/cheered/jumped excitedly . okay that didn't bother me but then when Malaysia scores they were also shouting/cheering/jumping . hey guys , who do you support actually ? just curious ~

anyway Liverpool & Malaysia , thank you for playing a nice clean game although that referee kinda annoys me -,-'' especially during the penalty . sorry but I think it was kinda unfair . seriously from the bottom of my heart . 

hope to see more great results from Malaysia's football team ;
Harimau Malaya 

:)

No comments: