Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Greetings :)

as you all know, exam is just around the corner . what, you don't know? well it is my dear , exam is on 25-27 of July . yes I know, I have to study hard . 

to release my stress, allow me to post this cute GIF . what, not cute? I'm sorry cause as far as I know this is my blog :)

may I know what's the fun about breaking rules ? seriously I want to know the answer , ooh maybe Baby B can tell me , right Baby B ? *batting eyelashes* or you want me to ask your Mr. B ? haha sorry but that's the truth , you LOVE to break the rules :) , please go and stuff your mouth at the canteen during recess cause the mosque is not a place to eat or hang-out not counting what gender you are :) one more thing, please ye please don't walk like a gay turtle in front of me . no , no it's not that I'm jealous but for your information the school is not a place for you to 'ber-romen2' :) go plan a date or something else okay ? sorry :)

I once fell for a douche-bag :D

No comments: