Tuesday, August 16, 2011

stalk ? noooooo

Greetings :)

I don't stalk okay I just err .. err... investigate people . YES ! I investigate them . Not everybody but only those who well err .. kinda in my circle of friends ? yeah something like that . There are a few conclusions I can make according to my investigation *ceh*

1. The relationship changer a.k.a The Gatal
It's just funny to see how there are girls who love to change relationships . like this one girl, she changes her relationship every 2-3 months . power kan ? -,-'' 

2. The good kid or not 
then there's the good looking kid but in the end turns out to be the same as others . the one that their mother always says nice things about her/him but come on man her child is also a student in our school . We know more about your child's social life . 

3. ''I'm ugly''
next there's the one who loves to put a picture with the same pose, same clothes and also on the same day -,-'' and they also like to put almost the same caption in every picture . "I hodoh", "Saia tak lawa mcm gf awak" , "kita taw hodoh" etc ... aishh buat semak je -,-'

4. Secret admirer/ declared lover
finally there's the special person . the one people will put on their infos saying "fully taken by Capital X" yeah something like that . or saying on their statuses "Biyy , titew nk off dulu taww . nite biyy muax muax" or "Huurhh penat lorh tggu awk"
haha nak gelak je baca status diaorang XD

jadi rumusannya kena study . esok maths -,-'''''

No comments: