Friday, August 19, 2011

Trial gone bye-2

Greetings :)

Alhamdulillah trial had gone bye-2 ! hehe and just now paper was science . I just don't know what to read when it comes to science . I mean like belambak gile kot -,-'' but then when I think about it, it's not a good thing to just 'tikam' during exam so I did some reading . scan-reading . the exam went fine ... so far .... 

there were many things I want to do the other day (before trial) , such as ;
1.cleaning my room
 2.updating my story 
3.reading some books 
but all of those activity had to be post-pone due to the trial that was coming . 

but now ?! trial dah habis , and here I am blogging , facebooking , tumbling around -,-'
when will you learn Nadhirah ? 

erkk .. okay okay . stop ranting around dear heart . I'll start updating my story ^^

No comments: