Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pra habis PMR !

Greetings :)

as you can see , I am still alive ~ haha yes :D 
and yes PMR is still going on but not tomorrow ~ weee yeahh I still got 3 papers left -,-
but its not going to start till next week ~

First day of PMR 

I was very scared, nervous and of course I felt kinda excited because I can't wait for this whole torture to end !!! 
image

then bile dah sampai tu rase macam segham pun ade :O
our first paper was bm1  , okay macam tak susah pulak kan --'' pening kepale tahap nak menangis !!!
image

bm2 ... 'carik-carik bulu ayam' first time dengar peribahasa tuuu huwaaaaa
image

and the last paper of the day ... [drumroll] I forgot ... hehe joking .. it was Pendidikan Islam .
Alhamdulillah it was kinda easy :D

second day ... 
BI 1 , BI 2 and geografi ..

BI 1 ... image


BI 2 ... wasn't really easy but kinda confident with it ... 
then .. geografi  >0<
I don't want to be over confident but it was so-so ..

third day ... 
science 1 , science 2 and sejarah .

science 1 .. hmmm okay laa

science 2 ... Alhamdulillah I can answer most of the questions correct .

but .... sejarah >.<''
it was teghible !!!!
the first question je dah susah --''
image

but nak buat macam mana , bende dah berlaku .
so now, I'm hoping the total marks will fall down ~
image
really hoping ~
bbye :D

No comments: