Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm FREE !!!

Greetings :)

Hey there , look look there's a big smile on my face *ceh takde pun* I am FREE !! FREE I tell you XD haha yes omaigod I am so excited today .

I realize that I am gonna miss those 4 days of struggling, not sleeping, frustrating, unstable emotions.... oh wait ... who am I kidding ? I'm free man ! okay enough -,-'' 

While I was waiting for the last 10 minutes before freedom *ayat macam jiran sebelah* , my head kept making dialogues with themselves ...there are so many parts of my brain participates the dialogue .
Happy part : I'm free bebeh !
Rebellious part : hehe can't to online everyday >:D muahahaha
Conscious part : guys, we need to relax , we can enjoy but we still need to behave .
Angry part : Oh shattap !! when I said I want to be happy , I MEAN IT ! 
*melampau gile -,-'
Me : breathe in, breathe out ... relax ... 

see , I really don't know how to feel or how to think that time ! In a nutshell, I am very grateful that this whole torture has finally come to an end but I am also thankful for having such new wonderful memories and experiences . These things are very useful in life :) Alhamdulillah .

No comments: