Saturday, December 10, 2011

Accidentally meeting Dongwoon :D

Greetings :)

Feeling so happy today ~ Kyaaaaaa look at this pretty boy 

~ Dongwoon (Beast)

guess what ? I met him on the shuttle train at Incheon Airport . Gaaaaah I can't believe that he was standing so close facing me . At first I was kinda not sure whether is he is Dongwoon or not . so I just stared at him .. then I saw his passport .. So he's a Korean ... still wasn't really sure . But then , I saw his boarding pass and quickly I looked at his name . "Dongwoon" . My heart skipped a beat . I was like 'OMG is this him?' 

I think he's manager saw me and my sister staring at Dongwoon and he had said something to Dongwoon in Korean... suddenly Dongwoon looked at me and asked .

Dongwoon: Wae wae wae wae ? *smiling* (means 'why') 
me: *my hands were on my face* Your face ... looks like Dongwoon Beast (I can't even get my sentence right!) 
Dongwoon: I am :)
me: Jjinja ?! 
Dongwoon: How do you know I am Dongwoon ? 
me: *quickly points at his name on the boarding pass* This !
Dongwoon: Neh ... I am Beast, we are Beast
me: *look at the 'others' but was unlucky because the 'others' were wearing masks. so can't really recognize the 'others'* Jjongmal ?!
Dongwoon: Yeah .
me: Camera ! I want to take a picture with you !
Dongwoon: Cannot ...
me: Wae ?
Dongwoon: I no wear make-up *smiling, putting his hands on his cheeks*
me: Aaaa that's okay laa 
Dongwoon: That's not okay for me *chuckling*
me: *doesn't care and quickly grabbed my camera*

Suddenly ...

Manager (I guess) : Camera andwae ! andwae ! No ! Sorry !

Okay that was disappointing ... but, getting to meet Dongwoon by accident was great enough . one day , I'll be at your concerts ~ 
kyaaa one of my dreams came true <3

No comments: