Monday, December 3, 2012

December

Hey peeps :)

Last night I slept at 3 o'clock.  Why? Naah it's not because I was finishing my homework.
Actually it's because I'm addicted to the Internet! Haha gila tak gila kan? Okay fine
whatever... and I woke up at 8 am sebab kena keluar pergi buat insurans bibik. 
So yeah sekarang mata sangat kuyu.  "Haish apa nak jadi lah dengan anak dara ni" ngomel mak Limah.  Haha kepada sesiapa yang ada kaitan dengan nama Mak Limah... maaf ya :D

December has arrived~ yeah I know I'm 3 days late so what? Happy December peeps~ for those who
are celebrating christmas, Merry Christmas and have a happy holiday :) 

Seriously I'm not really sure what I want to type right now.  Its like I'm letting my fingers run on the keyboard stepping on any alphabet they want.  Okay tu dah merapu sangat.  Is it too early to make a new years resolution? Because I'm thinking of making it.  Tapi kalau buat new years resolution but tak ikut, sama jugak dengan tak payah buat kan? Tralalala ~
 So, to make a new years resolution or not to make a new years resolution.  That's the question.  

"Tunggu!" jerit salah seorang pembaca *omg like ada je orang yang baca* haha.  Setelah berfikir dengan masak-masak, I think the question is to make or not to make a new years resolution, the question is that whether I'll follow the new years resolution or not.  So yeah, I'm making a new years resolution and the first thing I want to do is... to follow all my resolution~!

No comments: