Sunday, December 2, 2012

hi awak

Hey peeps :)

Guess what? School hols are gonna end soon.  Very SOON! Okay that was over-reacting but it's the truth ... and I haven't completed my school work.  Argh I'm so stressed out right now! Homework dah lah belambak, dengan SPM lagi next year.  Chill, there's no need to be stressed out.  Fuh fuh *inhaling exhaling* I need to calm down.  

My emotions right now tak stable :/ and it's all because of him.  Haha okay tu dah melampau.  It all started when I accidentally fell for this guy.  Well to be honest, I think I like him... and for a moment I thought he might like me too.  Argh what was I thinking? Of course lah he won't like me.  At first I don't really care but ntah macam mana, sekarang ni I just can't stop think about it.  Bukan think about something yang tak senonoh -.- I was just thinking about, what if I tell him that I like him? Will he accept me for who I am or will he'll be like, 'sorry you are a nice person but I am just too awesome for you'? Haha ayat yang last tu memang cannot let go xD But seriously what if he rejects me? And dia gunakan alasan sebab nak fokus kat SPM? OMG lagi malu weih kalau dia buat tu as a alasan.  A small part of me cakap, 'hok aloh toksah kamu melayan feeling feeling ni.  Ce fokus kat pelajaran tu, haa kan bagus!' but it's not that easy.  I think the only way to forget about him is pergi gali tanah and tanam perasaan tu, pergi ke laut and campak perasaan tu jauh-jauh or pergi zoo and kasi rimau makan perasaan tu.  

Awak, if somehow you are reading this... I just want to say that I like you :I Please tell me that you like me too and we can live happily ever after but if not, just tell me the truth... janganlah main-main kan perasaan saya lagi.

Adui jiwang sungguh post kali ni -.-

No comments: