Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fantasy

Greetings. 

"Just know that wherever you are, I miss you and I wish you were here" 

News flash, 2014 will arrive in less than 3 weeks.  Damn.  Rasa macam baru semalam start masuk form 5.  In fact rasa macam baru semalam masuk asrama.  Okay lagi teruk, rasa macam baru semalam start masuk sekolah rendah.  Haha dengan bag besar yang boleh tarik tu, naik bas balik sekolah.  Pastu bawak bekal and makan kat kantin.  Time tu duit belanja dapat 70 sen je, itu pun kalau nak beli barang untuk seni.  How time flies. 

The other day dah checked plkn punya results.  Surprise surprise I got Kem Warisan, Masjid Tanah, Melaka.  To be honest I'm not really sure whether to feel happy about it or not.  Iyelah tempat dekat kot lagipun ada yang cakap tempat to baru.  Whatevs we'll just see nanti.  But what scares me the most is that I have to start all over again.  Dari segi mental and fizikal.  When I said start all over again means I'll meet new people, make new friends and yeah that somehow frightens me.  Entahlah, orang kata belum cuba belum tahu.  

Anyway, thanks to that most of my plans are ruined.  Yeepeeyaayow.  Darn it why can't they ask for our opinions first? I mean kalau nak sangat campak orang masuk tempat macam tu, tengok latar belakang la dulu.  I've waited like 2 years untuk feel free but then kena pergi some place where I'll be lock up again.  Unfair. 

Enough of that, tak kemana pun.  So long story short, I'll be heading to Shah Alam this week.  Baru ingat nak pergi KL.  I really want to go to kinokuniya.  Correction, I really NEED to go there.  Haha, I exaggerate too much kan? Who cares ~ 

We have finally come to an end of me having no ideas.  So farewell.

No comments: