Monday, December 23, 2013

Ugh.

Greetings. 

2013 is about to end a few days. Huh time does fly don't they? Especially when you are having fun being young.  


What has this year thought me? To be honest this year I realize that sometimes whats best for me won't always be the thing that I like and maybe the thing that I like the most may not always be good.  I also realize that people change.  It hurts, yeah hell a lot but nothing will ever stay the same in life.  The only thing that won't change is the memories created and moments cherished.  Damn I miss my girls.  


The bloody camp is coming near and I'm not even ready yet.  Ingat lagi masa dapat tahu kena pergi dulu and I was like jumping up and down sebab terlalu terkejut with the classmates and dia orang semua macam pujuk cakap everything's gonna be fine you're gonna get through this.  Without realizing I cried.  Haha bukan sebab sedih but sebab takut what's gonna happen to me there, what's gonna happen to others here.  I overthink too much and it kinda kills me inside.  Although sekarang dah pasrah, I still hate whenever someone tweet or post about plkn lagi beberapa hari.  Argh diamlah bijjes! whoops :O 


So this may be the last time we say goodbye.  Adieu. 

No comments: